There is nothing that will make you as strong in the backcountry than confidence. How to you build confidence backpacking alone as a female? You continue to push yourself and get out there. Here are 5 tips that will help you build your confidence:
- Get a small group of female hikers together and go for an overnight trip. You can do this on our Group page (Female Hikers Only)
- Talk to other female backpackers and listen to their success stories.
- A good first night by yourself might be at a local campground
- Pick a popular trail as your first night going solo
- Stop talking about and do it. To build self esteem…do esteemable things.
Make it fun. You can do this!!!!